Slammed Enuff?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol

Go down 
+8
stevied-DP
tjacang
4_do_teg
Grady
SloEJ6
Slammed_EDhatch
94TEG
SlammedFG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm

tjacang wrote:
its offseason justin...no one is gonna show to shit... but yea good point tho, i havnt seen most of the members in forever. its always just us.

Offensive...? lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/diverseperformance
94TEG

94TEG

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 pm

(.)(.) 8===)
Back to top Go down
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:50 pm

I wasn't talking about during our "offseason". Just over the whole 2 years.
Back to top Go down
94TEG

94TEG

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:55 pm

People arent serious justin to them a club is having a sticker. Having a sticker and not participating = Gay Flodging Fags lol!
Back to top Go down
4_do_teg

4_do_teg

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:36 pm

94TEG wrote:
People arent serious justin to them a club is having a sticker. Having a sticker and not participating = Gay Flodging Fags lol!

Lol exactly but.I think.that includes me I never was officially named a member lol. But I always pop up an I kno everyone
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 pm

rabbit
Back to top Go down
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Hahaha definitly true! we turned out as a sticker crew. Lol Fuck-a-dee-duck. No biggie. Were not even a real "car club" just a bunch of friends that like to kick it and spend alot of money. Lmao
Back to top Go down
4_do_teg

4_do_teg

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm

SloEJ6 wrote:
Hahaha definitly true! we turned out as a sticker crew. Lol Fuck-a-dee-duck. No biggie. Were not even a real "car club" just a bunch of friends that like to kick it and spend alot of money. Lmao

yea were baller like that lol
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 pm

santa
Back to top Go down
94TEG

94TEG

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 pm

SloEJ6 wrote:

Awesome. Now there is nothing wrong with sticker clubs and there is nothing wrong with being an actual club. Its just the principal that sticker clubs really have no idea what they are repping when they don't know half the members and they never come around.

Now I was in "Relentless" (Club for Bagged Vehicles) last year but we were together every weekend and I had to prospect and then had to get voted in after my prospect days were up. Then once I was voted in I was getting calls every week being invited to cookouts or car shows or cruise ins which I went to most of. Thats a real club but alot of bs comes with it to. They had standards on how clean you had to keep your ride and how you had to act. I finally dropped after being with them for almost a year after me and founder/prez got into a fight over some petty bs.

Goddamn thats alot of typing
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm

From my prospective clubs are usually drama. Which is why I've never been in or tried to be in one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4_do_teg

4_do_teg

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Grady wrote:
From my prospective clubs are usually drama. Which is why I've never been in or tried to be in one. Very Happy

Yea dats true
Back to top Go down
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 pm

We are the same way. Every weekend we had a cookout at my place. But since I moved into an apartment I havent had a cookout. We have meets and cookouts at Shelby farms every once in a while. Photoshoots and cruises. Our drama percentage is very low. but i try and fix them when they start. I do not have any requirements, No fees, manditory meets, no rules nothing like every other club. That was my reason for starting DP. I got tired of other clubs being douchebags and strict like they own you. And want a monthly fee and all that garbage. I also take cars, trucks, bikes, whatever it doesnt matter. We try to be different from all other clubs. Diverse: "differing one from another". I have members from about 5 different clubs. They quit and came to us. We like doing things for the comminuty if possible. like car washes for charity or whatever it is. Its all about friendship and thats why i like to stop drama from happening. Some of these guys didnt even have friends or anything to do untill they joined DP. We've been together since NOV. 2, 08. And have gotten big. and slowly growing. We are starting a website to help get us out more.
Back to top Go down
94TEG

94TEG

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 am

SloEJ6 wrote:
We are the same way. Every weekend we had a cookout at my place. But since I moved into an apartment I havent had a cookout. We have meets and cookouts at Shelby farms every once in a while. Photoshoots and cruises. Our drama percentage is very low. but i try and fix them when they start. I do not have any requirements, No fees, manditory meets, no rules nothing like every other club. That was my reason for starting DP. I got tired of other clubs being douchebags and strict like they own you. And want a monthly fee and all that garbage. I also take cars, trucks, bikes, whatever it doesnt matter. We try to be different from all other clubs. Diverse: "differing one from another". I have members from about 5 different clubs. They quit and came to us. We like doing things for the comminuty if possible. like car washes for charity or whatever it is. Its all about friendship and thats why i like to stop drama from happening. Some of these guys didnt even have friends or anything to do untill they joined DP. We've been together since NOV. 2, 08. And have gotten big. and slowly growing. We are starting a website to help get us out more.

Yeah i know you guys are pretty much drama free and thats awesome. I never liked the drama that came from the 3 or 4 minitruck clubs I was in. Slammed_EDHatch can tell you the first club we were in we only lasted about a month in it because other members were constntly fighting so me and mitch said fuck it and pulled our logos. To me diverse seems like more of a team than a club which I like as well.
Back to top Go down
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:01 pm

I dont blame you. I would have quit to. I don't consider us a "car club". More a team / crew of great friends that share the same interest.
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Basketball
Back to top Go down
SlammedFG
Admin
SlammedFG

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:17 am

king king jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/charlan.buena
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Ready for the new year.
Back to top Go down
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:14 pm

santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Hungry need food.
Back to top Go down
SlammedFG
Admin
SlammedFG

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:01 pm

U be ballin!!!
Back to top Go down
SlammedFG
Admin
SlammedFG

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:01 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
stevied-DP

stevied-DP

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Razz
Back to top Go down
TheMutt

TheMutt

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm

heeee hooooo doooooo dooooo pooo pooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol   build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

build up ur post count thread!!!! have fun!!! lol
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next