Slammed Enuff?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

12/13/10 :: BIKE RIDE Shelby Farms Xmas Lights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blink182house

blink182house

12/13/10 :: BIKE RIDE Shelby Farms Xmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: 12/13/10 :: BIKE RIDE Shelby Farms Xmas Lights   12/13/10 :: BIKE RIDE Shelby Farms Xmas Lights EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 am

We're trying to get as many people to group together as possible! Few of us decided to go ride bikes through the xmas lights at shelby farms instead of driving. They do it on mondays so heres one weeks notice! A time is undecided but we could always go later to ensure everyone can make it! BYOB(beer/bike) haha! Invite your friends or whatever, just couple of us decided to go and basically open the invitation to everyone. Lets say meet at the gravel parking lot just before the main gates where the KITE AREA is before 8:30 (like BE there and lets ride out at 8:30)? I'm not sure how packed the lots get on mondays when they do walk/ride nights, but hopefully that area wont fill up too quick. You can always shoot me a message if you cant park there and want to make sure we all meetup somewhere: six6two two9two two8three1 -Scott
Back to top Go down
http://www.killinem.com

12/13/10 :: BIKE RIDE Shelby Farms Xmas Lights
Page 1 of 1