Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

--Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scared of Heights

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 am

Stoopiflush wrote:
damn 10.5" i didnt know they was that wide son!!!!

to clean!!! do u rub at all?

Stoopiflush FTW!!!

as far as rubbing while just cruising no i don't cause coilovers are stiff enough, but only problem i have is i cant full lock because of running 10.5s in front but i dont mind it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tjacang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

siiick...absolutely sick kosar!! love the stance.

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:59 pm

sick-azz stance bra!! looks like it could use a good roll and pull to kill the rubbin though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubroadster.net
blink182house

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

RedNeckSmoker wrote:
sick-azz stance bra!! looks like it could use a good roll and pull to kill the rubbin though.
its already been rolled, pulling it will just ruin his stock body 'poke' look. itll make his car look all hooker-trashy like mine lol!
get matching wheels kosar and paint that bumparggg!

Scared of Heights

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am

blink182house wrote:
RedNeckSmoker wrote:
its already been rolled, pulling it will just ruin his stock body 'poke' look. itll make his car look all hooker-trashy like mine lol!

hah yap but i fixed the rubbing problem in rear with smaller tires Smile , and Scott your car looks good bru with color and new wheels you put yours to work so it suppose to look like that haha as far as the bumper and wheel goes i know what you saying ,So hopefully i can fix the wheels and bumper this summer i usually don't drive the car during winter i have a daily..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blink182house

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:55 am

Scared of Heights wrote:
blink182house wrote:
RedNeckSmoker wrote:

hah yap but i fixed the rubbing problem in rear with smaller tires Smile , and Scott your car looks good bru with color and new wheels you put yours to work so it suppose to look like that haha as far as the bumper and wheel goes i know what you saying ,So hopefully i can fix the wheels and bumper this summer i usually don't drive the car during winter i have a daily..
werd whats your daily?
shit, i dunno whats with you guys 'winterizing' or 'storing' your cars for this "WINTER", i like driving mine during the winter cause it gets like 300*f inside the cab in the first mile, way nice during the winter, SUCKS ASS during the summer.

Scared of Heights

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 am

i got 01 altima, and as far as not daily the 240 my car with suspension on full stiff, minimum clearance, stretched tires (alot of bump steer and sucks in rain), and having to watch out for anything on road (been pulled over and ticketed for dodgeing crap ahah), and on top of that the roads to U of M sucks and parking (get stuck all the time) i have to leave house early not to be late. So when winter come i don't wanna worry about all that hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blink182house

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:27 am

Scared of Heights wrote:
i got 01 altima, and as far as not daily the 240 my car with suspension on full stiff, minimum clearance, stretched tires (alot of bump steer and sucks in rain), and having to watch out for anything on road (been pulled over and ticketed for dodgeing crap ahah), and on top of that the roads to U of M sucks and parking (get stuck all the time) i have to leave house early not to be late. So when winter come i don't wanna worry about all that hahah
i feel that, it is nice having the option of driving your 240 or not. most days i just drive my truck cause im groggy in morning and dont wanna be harnessed in and bumpin around and etc lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx    

Back to top Go down

--Share ur Stance-- xX Love My Stance Xx
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2