Slammed Enuff?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This place.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
94TEG

94TEG

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: This place.....   This place..... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Is soooo dead in here. Whats up with that? Even MRS has more activity lately than ive seen here. Come on folks liven this shit up!! Laughing !
Back to top Go down
SlammedFG
Admin
SlammedFG

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 pm

lol dude we just started this forum its gonna be slow at first, ppl with knowledge of car stuff need to post up tech info or something!!

plus we only have few members right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/charlan.buena
94TEG

94TEG

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 pm

I know bro I was just kidding.... So far ive seen less douchagism (If thats a word) than mrs. I dont hardly ever get on there any more.

Back to top Go down
tjacang
Admin
tjacang

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Its hard to get a forum going, but were doing good. More and more people will eventually start coming.
Back to top Go down
http://slammedenuff.com
94TEG

94TEG

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah I was just tryin to get some activity in the random forum. I have been tellin folks i know about this place but for some reason none of them have joined.
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 pm

I check this place every day. You are right about MRS. It's been like a ghost town these last few months.
Back to top Go down
94TEG

94TEG

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Grady wrote:
I check this place every day. You are right about MRS. It's been like a ghost town these last few months.

Well there are like 5 douchebags there that run off 95% of the members there...Its all good though.
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 pm

I look past those guys. Been on there since 02!
Back to top Go down
94TEG

94TEG

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Yea but alot of guys don't then they leave. And when you see alot of people leaving and it is dead noone (Like myself) even care to look at a forum that has no activity.
Back to top Go down
SlammedFG
Admin
SlammedFG

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 am

yeah thats y i try to post it everday on fb just as a reminder so ppl wil log on and hopefully get this forum up and running!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/charlan.buena
Sponsored content

This place..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place.....   This place..... Empty

Back to top Go down

This place.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slammed Enuff? :: General Discussion :: Random-
Jump to: