Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New from East TN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
triumph_013

PostSubject: New from East TN   Sun May 05, 2013 11:28 pm

How's it going, I'm not very good at this introduction stuff. I want to get my car noticed outside of the Prelude community, so I figured I would join a few more forums. This is my baby. I purchased this car completely stock and have done a majority of the modifications myself. I still have a lot more planned for it, but money is tight (broke college student). Right now it is my only car, daily driven at the ride height pictured.

My upper control arms are still resting on the shock towers, but they are keeping my tires from hitting the pinch weld on the inner fender. I plan on cleaning this up when I get a chance.

I will get better pics later. I have a few "photographer" friends that want to shoot my car sometime, but our schedules never work out right with good weather. Here are a few details about the car:

JDM H22A swap, built for boost (too broke for a turbo setup)
Full wire tuck
Koni SP3s with GCs
SSR GP-θs (16x7+49 with 25mm spacers)

My current plans are to either replace the spacers with 50mm spacers or just roll as is until I can afford to rebarrel the SSRs. I love these wheels, and I won't part with them for the price they usually sell for. If you want to know more, or want to keep up with my car, here is my build thread: Can't post a link for 7 days, I'll update this later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New from East TN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1