Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My first 240sx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tjacang
Admin

PostSubject: My first 240sx   Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 pm

I've always been a proud Honda owner..that is until I went to my first drift event. Haha as soon as I saw all these cars sliding around I had to pick up something RWD. Found an all stock s13 hatch that an old man was selling. As soon as he told me over the phone that it was running, I immediately went and picked up.

This is what it looked like when I first got it.

The first thing I had to pickup were coilovers. This is going to be a budget build so I went with EMUSA coilovers.

They aren't too bad. I wish they had adjustable dampening capabilities but for the price I paid I really can't complain too much.

Next in line was a diff. I found a local dude selling a j30 diff so I went ahead and picked it up.

It was raining that night and I remember having a blast out in the streets. It was my first legit sideways experience lol

I found a local deal on a NRg seat and decided on the Nagisa Rails.

And of course, had to go with a grip royal woodie!!

The driver side fender that came with the car was dented up pretty bad so after some bondo and sanding, the fender finally found its way back to the car.

Then the greatest thing happened to my car... A PAINT JOB!! I was away one weekend and left the 240 sitting in the driveway. Without me knowing, my friends took my 240 and had it painted while I was gone. I came back in town to a painted 240!! Cant thank them enough for doing this.

and thats pretty much where I'm at in this build. Still all stock lol, but hopefully not for long.

PostSubject: Re: My first 240sx   Tue May 08, 2012 12:51 am

nice pick up. nice to see a clean 240 most around here are rotten out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tjacang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first 240sx   Tue May 08, 2012 8:47 am

thanks man!

PostSubject: Re: My first 240sx   

Back to top Go down

My first 240sx
View previous topic View next topic Back to top