Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AUTOPOWER Rollbars/Rollcages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blink182house

PostSubject: AUTOPOWER Rollbars/Rollcages   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 pm

We just started including AUTOPOWER to our inventory! I know a lot of you guys have been talking of getting cages now/soon and viewing the prefab weld-in kits. I've never seen an AutoPower weld-in kit, but have installed 3 of their bolt-in race-4pt rollbars and they fit SUPER nice/tight! Checkout AUTOPOWER cages, for the s-chassis they make:

street rollbar

4pt bolt in rollbar

4pt bolt in rollbar (race) with crossbar and harness bar

full cage bolt in

full cage weld in

We also DO carry S&W cages at the same price as the other online vendors, such as Enjuku and etc! So if you decide that S&W is the path you'd like to take, LET ME KNOW! Hopefully we can do the same price (including shipping) and you'll be benefiting your local guys~! I run a street spec S&W in my s13, and it fits pretty horribly, and I haven't heard much better about the drift spec. Also please keep in mind the S&W cages that are running super cheap right now are not DOM 1 3/4" tubing, but EWS 1 5/8" tubing. Just trying to point out some specifics on these items that are the only few items in majority of ours' price range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.killinem.com

AUTOPOWER Rollbars/Rollcages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1