Slammed Enuff?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

December 2010 ROTM *Winner*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SlammedFG
Admin
SlammedFG

December 2010 ROTM *Winner* Empty
PostSubject: December 2010 ROTM *Winner*   December 2010 ROTM *Winner* EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 am

cheers Congratulations to tjacang for winning the poll for December 2010 Ride of the Month.

A clean Milano Red Teg slammed with some graffiti all around is always sure to catch your attention, and this one most certainly does.

December 2010 ROTM *Winner* Decemberrotm

Slammedenuff Quick Interview

_________________________________________________________________________________

Slammedenuff: When did you first get the car?
tjacang: I got the car close to 2 years ago pretty much bone stock. It was lowered on some comptech springs and spoon style mirrors.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Slammedenuff: Exactly what model do you have? ( year, color, model)
tjacang: Its a 1995 Acura Integra LS. Milano Red

Slammedenuff: What were your initial plans for it and have they changed?
tjacang: My initial plans with the car was to just lower it on some coilovers and some decent rims. One thing led to the other and I ended up doing the b20 swap and slowly started to add more and more things to the car.

Slammedenuff: Do you have another car or is this your only one? And is it a daily driver?
tjacang: This is my only car and I daily it back and forth to work.

Slammedenuff: Do you plan on doing any other upgrades or changes to anything? If so, what?
tjacang: There are plenty of upgrades that I would like to do but not exactly sure which one. Ive always wanted boost, so I have been looking into boosting the b20. If I dont go the boost route, Id probably find myself a vtec head and go b20vtec.

Slammedenuff: Do you ever work on the car yourself? If so, what have you done?
tjacang: Everything on this car has been done by me and my pop. We did the motor swap, suspension and all the little odds and ends done to the car.

Slammedenuff: Is there something that you ever did to the car that you wish you didn't?
tjacang: Yes, I recently traded my flashbacks for some circuit 8's. I regret it, but its ok because I painted the circuit 8's baby blue and now I love them.

Slammedenuff: What is your favorite part about your car?
tjacang: Definitely all the graffiti. My boy Kevin hooked it up, the dude has mad talent. It all started on front bumper, someone backed into me and I decided to paint the bumper flat black and have him graffiti all over it. But if i were to narrow it down to a certain part, it would probably be my hatch. The graffiti on the hatch is too fresh.

Slammedenuff: Were you surprised that you won ROTM?
tiiijaay: Yes very, i was up against a super clean hatch which I would have picked to win it. But yea, very surprised to see that I won.

________________________________________________________________________________

Slammedenuff: Is there anything you would like to say in conclusion or a shout out to anyone?
tiiijaay: Thanks to DP for all the support. Thanks to my pop for always helping me with the teg. And a special Thanks to Kevin for all the graffiti. And thank you everyone who voted for the teg. Means alot!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/charlan.buena
94TEG

94TEG

PostSubject: Re: December 2010 ROTM *Winner*   December 2010 ROTM *Winner* EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Congrats tim. Well deserved man. Hope My teg turns out that clean.
Back to top Go down
Cooper-S

Cooper-S

PostSubject: Re: December 2010 ROTM *Winner*   December 2010 ROTM *Winner* EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 pm

The one off wheels got it man!!! Congrats TIM!!
Back to top Go down
tjacang
Admin
tjacang

PostSubject: Re: December 2010 ROTM *Winner*   December 2010 ROTM *Winner* EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 am

thanks fellas!!
Back to top Go down
http://slammedenuff.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 2010 ROTM *Winner*   December 2010 ROTM *Winner* Empty

Back to top Go down

December 2010 ROTM *Winner*
Page 1 of 1