Slammed Enuff?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DDM Tuning HIDS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4_do_teg

4_do_teg

DDM Tuning HIDS?  Empty
PostSubject: DDM Tuning HIDS?    DDM Tuning HIDS?  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:59 pm

i lookn at getn a set of HIDS and ive been recomended DDM Tuning their on sale for 30 bucks. But that seems a lil cheap to me? Anybody have em and can i get some other recomendations.
Back to top Go down
blink182house

blink182house

DDM Tuning HIDS?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDM Tuning HIDS?    DDM Tuning HIDS?  EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 am

DDM makes the exact same plug and play kits as everyone else and their momma is selling, except they supposedly have their own manufacturing warehouses and are able to sell at a cheaper price and offer LIFETIME WARRANTY. I have purchased like 6 kits, including slim ballasts and hi/low kits from them for all different vehicles with absolutely no problems so far out of any of them. I was suggested to their website from some guys on MRS and TO and all of them have said they've never had any problems with them either. I figured whats it matter, its cheaper even if they dont stand by their warranty later down the road, cause Im still going to buy them online anyways. I'd recommend them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killinem.com
4_do_teg

4_do_teg

DDM Tuning HIDS?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDM Tuning HIDS?    DDM Tuning HIDS?  EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 am

Yea I didn't know much about they have a sale on em. Now I jave to choose 35w or 55w
Back to top Go down
Slammed_EDhatch

DDM Tuning HIDS?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDM Tuning HIDS?    DDM Tuning HIDS?  EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:08 pm

I just ordered my 30k kit from xentec Shocked ...
Back to top Go down
lawrencEJunior

lawrencEJunior

DDM Tuning HIDS?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDM Tuning HIDS?    DDM Tuning HIDS?  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 pm

i got mine from ebay xentec slim ballast at first a got 30k bulbs but they werent bright so i ordered a bunch of different bulbs 15k 10k 8k 6k and they all are thesame 6k color you have to be careful with ebay and read carefully sometime itll say stuff like our 10k bulbs look like 6k bulbs but i didnt read well enough
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000206134547
Sponsored content

DDM Tuning HIDS?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDM Tuning HIDS?    DDM Tuning HIDS?  Empty

Back to top Go down

DDM Tuning HIDS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slammed Enuff? :: Technical :: Exterior-
Jump to: