Slammed Enuff?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slammed Enuff?

A forum dedicated to the members and fans of slammedenuff?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supercharger pullies??

Go down 
+2
SloEJ6
Cooper-S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooper-S

Cooper-S

Supercharger pullies?? Empty
PostSubject: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey guys, I have a question regarding my supercharged MINI Cooper. I have been looking at many different performance packages for my car, but my main question is which % supercharger pulley should i get? They have 19%, 17%, 16%, & 15%. If anyone can help me out please let me kno.
Back to top Go down
SloEJ6

SloEJ6

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Hmmmm. Have you checked out any mini forums? They would know whats best. Its a 50/50 chance. Lose or gain. Being a mini I'm not sure what to tell you. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/diverseperformance
tjacang
Admin
tjacang

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:04 am

ask bradley!! he has to know.
Back to top Go down
http://slammedenuff.com
is3NA-T

is3NA-T

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 am

what was that website you found? give them a call and see whats up i imagine they would know better then any of us if you cant get in touch with them let me know and ill pull up that company i found and give you the number. Obviously the lighter the pully the more boost your gonna run correct? so the only thing id worry about when your getting into the lighter pullys is if your gonna have enough fuel to accomodate the extra air aka a balance air to fuel have you found any companie with maybe a reflesh or tuneable ecu?
Back to top Go down
jhughes

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:00 pm

all the supercharger pulleys in know about r labled in mm not %. maybe they r telling u the gain with the kit.
Back to top Go down
JustaV6

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:50 pm

GO TO THA MINI FORUMS N DO YOUR RESEARCH FSHO
Back to top Go down
Cooper-S

Cooper-S

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

jhughes wrote:
all the supercharger pulleys in know about r labled in mm not %. maybe they r telling u the gain with the kit.

I have been looking at a lot of MINI Cooper web sites and every one of them that sale the performance pulleys are all labeled in a %, but i dont know which to get. I'm guessing the lower the percentage the more boost, and the more boost means for fuel AND ECU upgrades.
Back to top Go down
is3NA-T

is3NA-T

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Cooper-S wrote:
jhughes wrote:

I have been looking at a lot of MINI Cooper web sites and every one of them that sale the performance pulleys are all labeled in a %, but i dont know which to get. I'm guessing the lower the percentage the more boost, and the more boost means for fuel AND ECU upgrades.

the "HIGHER" Percent reduction is more boost 15 percent reduction adds say 3 pounds well then a 18 percent reduction adds 5 pounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger pullies??   Supercharger pullies?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Supercharger pullies??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slammed Enuff? :: Technical :: Forced Induction-
Jump to: